PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Calculated cost based on user input

1. Ali Razzaq

I would like to have Gravity forms on my Wordpress website however, I need a value calculated based on customers numerical input. Example; the customer enters the width, height and shape and from the values, and logical expression, a number (price) is calculated and which is then used to give final price. With regards to the price and payment, this is already taken care of using WooCommerce by WooThemes, however, Gravity Forms needs to calculate a value for me, can this be achieved with Gravity Forms? I would like to know before I go ahead and make the purchase.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday April 22, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Take a look at the calculation options in our Beta release and see if that helps you better understand what you could do with Gravity Forms, and let me know if that's what you are looking for.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/gravity-forms-v1-6-4-beta-1-released/

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday April 22, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Ali Razzaq

This looks like what I want. Will this work with the WooCommerce extension? When will this be available? Can I set a conditional logic with the formulae? E.g. If shape is "circle"; multiply value in field "length" by "width" by 1.5.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday April 22, 2012 | Permalink
  4. omaether

This is good news. Formulas are critical for what I'm working on. Has anyone found upgrade instructions? Don't want to kill our QA site.

I have been asking the Cart66 folks about this but they haven't answered yet. Will post here if I get an answer.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday April 28, 2012 | Permalink
  5. ehong33234

Have you had any success with this request? I too need the same thing and have asked about it here. Look forward to your reply, thanks!

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/variable-pricing-multiplier-option-instead-of-fixed-price?replies=1#post-89074

Posted 11 years ago on Friday November 9, 2012 | Permalink