PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Calculations

1. peterould

Hi guys,

Can I use GF to make on the run calculations? For example, a user enters values x, y and z in boxes a, b and c. Can GF display the total (a+b+c) automatically in box d?

Peter+

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday December 28, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Afaik this can be done with the Product field (set it as a "User Defined Price" field) for a+b+c and the total field as box d.

3. As @Hiranthi explained the only calculations currently available in Gravity Forms are Pricing Field related. They are specifically designed to calculate the total of the Pricing Fields that were selected by the user and do not do custom formulas.

Calculations ARE a feature on our internal roadmap and the plan is to introduce them to the core plugin the first quarter of the new year.

I replied to your email on this subject with details on what we are working on to bring calculations to Gravity Forms. Check your email and get back with me and we can go from there.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.