PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Campaign Monitor Name Field Not Linking

1. I'm having some trouble with a Campaign Monitor integration. The name field isn't linking data into the Campaign Monitor subscriber list.

It is bringing in only the email.

All the data shows in the entries list in WordPress, but just doesn't seem to be moving to Campaign Monitor.

Posted 14 years ago on Wednesday April 21, 2010 | Permalink
  2. You might try using the Simple Name Format.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday May 26, 2010 | Permalink
  3. cbg

I have exactly the same problem. I can not link the Name field to any form fields.

I created custom fields in Campaign Monitor and they work as expected (I can bind them to any form field).

What does it mean "Simple Name Format" in the context of Campaign Monitor? I googled for Campaign Monitor "Simple Name Format" and does not return any results.

The fact that everything else works (including custom fields) suggest that it is a problem with Campaign Monitor Gravity Forms Add-on.

Help would be much appreciated.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday June 1, 2010 | Permalink
  4. He's referring to the type of name field you are using, Normal, Extended and Simple. But it shouldn't matter as long as when you are mapping the field you use Name (Full) to map to the Campaign Monitor field.

But I do see an issue that only appears when using the Simple name format (which is one line). Everything is working fine with Normal and Extended Name formats but the Simple is not passing the data.

We will look into it and get an update released for the Campaign Monitor add-on.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday June 1, 2010 | Permalink
  5. pdonnelly

Having the same issue with the Simple name field too. Changing it back to the normal format fixed it but would prefer simple.

I also replicated the same issue when creating a 'single line text' field titled Full name.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday June 29, 2010 | Permalink
  6. mmtrav

Yes, having the same issue too here.. the names are not feeding through on a Widget form that I have, which also incorporates Joost de Valk's gravity widget plugin. Waiting for a fix on this one please! It's starting to become an issue on more than one client site I work with..

7. We have just released an updated version of the Campaign Monitor that corrects this bug. It is available via automatic upgrade and can also be downloaded via the Add-Ons Download page.

8. mmtrav

Thanks Carl! The support much appreciated. I can confirm it's working now.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday July 1, 2010 | Permalink
  9. Good to hear! I'm going to go ahead and close out this thread now. The issue is fixed with the latest version of the Campaign Monitor Add-On.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday July 1, 2010 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.