PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can Gravity Forms Subscribe User to RSS site feed?

1. Hi, we need a form that once submitted subscribes the user to the RSS site feed. Can that work with Gravity forms? Thank you!

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday June 29, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Subscribes them how? There isn't any way with Gravity Forms to automatically subscribe them to the RSS feed. If you want them to get an e-mail each time you submit a post, you could use MailChimp to help with that, and we have an add-on for MailChimp. All my best!

3. Thanks David - It is my understanding that using mail chimp subscribes them to a mail chimp newsletter email not the site feed. Is this correct?

4. David Peralty

That's correct, but I think MailChimp has a way to send out digests of information from your RSS feed if I remember correctly. Either way, you need something between Gravity Forms and their e-mail if you want them subscribed to your RSS feed.

Posted 10 years ago on Sunday June 30, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.