PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can I combine my licenses and upgrade to a developer license?

1. talyiana

Hi there,

I have tried contacting you via direct email (to Carl Hancock) AND by submitting a support contact form, but no reply from anyone yet:(. PLEASE can someone respond to my question below?

I own a graphic design and web design company and have purchased three individual licenses already for Gravity Forms. I am going to be needing to purchase a few more licenses as well for some upcoming websites. I have a question for you... is there any way I can possibly combine my licenses and upgrade to a developer license instead? And do you have any partner/reseller program that I can be a part of? I intend to continue using and recommending your product because I really think it is excellent and far surpasses other form plugins out there.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance:)
    Kindly,
    Christine

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday April 8, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I have replied via email to this request with an explanation of how the licensing system works as well as how we can go about doing this. Reply back via email and we can go from there.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 9, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.