PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Cannot Add Fields or Save Edits to Form

1. We are attempting to add fields and edit forms in the WP admin area we already created in Gravity Forms. We were able to create the form initially and add fields, but cannot now update or add fields. We have added no new plugins.

We receive this error: "There was an error while saving your form. Please contact our support team."

My website is: http://www.foresightlegal.com/. Let me know how I can provide you with credentials.

Please help!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 13, 2012 | Permalink
  2. What happens if you duplicate the form and try editing the duplicate? Or, try exporting the form and then reimporting the XML file using the Export/Import area of the plugin.

3. Duplicate does same thing. Export/import does the same thing.

I imagine it's a javascript of jquery conflict of some kind, but I'm not sure what the conflict is. Can I provide you with my credentials and you can check? I'm sorry I'm not more tech savvy, but I appreciate any help you can provide! Thanks.

4. help?

5. David Peralty

Hi tmartin - normal support hours are closed, but if you send me an e-mail at peralty@rocketgenius.com, I'll take a look for you. I will need the URL of your WordPress site, the admin user/pass, the form you are working on, and a link to this thread please.

6. David - Just emailed you what you asked for. Thanks so much!

7. I'm having the same problem.

What do I look for?

This is affecting one, but not all of the forms previously created.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday July 14, 2012 | Permalink
  8. My problem was a conflict with the adminer plugin - disabling that allows the form to be edited and saved.

Hope this helps someone.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday July 14, 2012 | Permalink
  9. Here is a link to the Adminer plugin for reference:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/adminer/

Thanks for the update on your situation.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday July 15, 2012 | Permalink
  10. boldfish - I also had Adminer installed. I deactivated it and now the forms will save!! Thank you, thank you!

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday July 17, 2012 | Permalink
  11. David Peralty

Interesting issue. Thanks for the update TMartin.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday July 17, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.