PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Cannot Create New Form After Upgrade

1. Mayfly

I have recently upgraded a site to WP 3.4 and Gravity Forms 1.6.4.5.4 and now I can no longer create new forms.

I can reach the 'New Form' page however nothing happens when I click 'Form Settings' or try to add any fields. There is just a blank space where the fields etc should appear.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday June 20, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Can you try activating the default WordPress Twenty-Eleven Theme and going back to the New Form page and see what happens? If that doesn't fix it, can I have you try the rest of the instructions here:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Testing_for_a_Theme/Plugin_Conflict

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday June 20, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Mayfly

Hello,
    Thanks for the links. I'm afraid I've tried both but with no luck! The problem doesn't appear to be either theme of plugin related.

Do you know of any other ways I could try and find the issue?

Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 22, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Can you e-mail me an admin login/pass to peralty@rocketgenius.com and I'll take a look?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 22, 2012 | Permalink
  5. Mayfly

Thanks! I've set you up as an admin user so you should get an email with your username / password.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday June 26, 2012 | Permalink
  6. David Peralty

Can you please attempt to re-install Gravity Forms through FTP, and
    let me know when this is done?

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday June 26, 2012 | Permalink
  7. Mayfly

That appears to have fixed it, thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday June 27, 2012 | Permalink
  8. David Peralty

Glad to hear it.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday June 27, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.