PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Cant Create New Form

1. Hi guys ... Using this on other sites in the past but on this new site Im working on I uploaded the plugin , activated it, put in my lic and when I go to create my first form I get this:

http://www.bajakits.com/dev/ScreenShot.jpg

Tried it on both Firefox and Chrome with no luck .... cant add the form as I can see all the fields.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 24, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Also tested this on Safari as well with no luck.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 24, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hi,

The most common cause of the 'Create a New Form' modal being stretched up and off screen is a plugin or theme conflict, more specifically a plugin or theme could be including it's scripts and stylesheets on the Gravity Forms admin pages when it should only include them on it's own pages. To find out for sure you will need to carry out the plugin/theme conflict troubleshooting steps.

Once you have identified the cause and notified it's developer you can go to the Gravity Forms general settings page and set 'No-Conflict Mode' to 'On', this will try and prevent themes and plugins from including their scripts and stylesheets on the Gravity Forms admin page, I say try because it will only work if the theme/plugin developer used the WordPress recommended method of enqueueing them, if they didn't then it won't work.

Regards,
    Richard

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday June 25, 2013 | Permalink
  4. Hi Richard-

Thanks for the reply. I thought it might have been a plugin conflict and I disabled all of them but the Woo Commerce plugins. The weird part is Im running this same theme with the same woocommerce plugins on another shop and have no issues.

Setting the No Conflict Mode To On Worked, but it would be nice to dig deeper and find out the root of the issue.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday June 25, 2013 | Permalink
  5. I am having the same exact problem:

Tried it on both Firefox and Chrome with no luck .... cant add the form as I can see all the fields. I am able to do new form, but then after I input the fields nothing happens. I click create form and it just shows loading but never leaves that screen.

This all began with cart 66 and gravity forms not working. Gravity forms would not redirect to the correct shopping cart, kept coming up as the same item.

I have tried the conflict mode and this is not working. We are the "programmer/developers" but are novices as we are a small business.

Any advice would be great as we are in busy season and missing out on so many transactions, :(

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday July 4, 2013 | Permalink
  6. I am having the same exact problem:

Tried it on both Firefox and Chrome with no luck .... cant add the form as I can see all the fields. I am able to do new form, but then after I input the fields nothing happens. I click create form and it just shows loading but never leaves that screen.

This all began with cart 66 and gravity forms not working. Gravity forms would not redirect to the correct shopping cart, kept coming up as the same item.

I have tried the conflict mode and this is not working. We are the "programmer/developers" but are novices as we are a small business.

Any advice would be great as we are in busy season and missing out on so many transactions, :(

7. David Peralty

Can you go through the plugin/theme conflict settings linked to in Richard's answer above and see if that isolates the issue? It might be a misconfiguration with Cart66, have you messaged their support?

8. Yes, I have messaged them, messaged wordpress, messaged you guys, called our server...

I deactivated ALL plugins, activate gravity forms only and still the issue occurs in that I am unable to create a new form. I go to click on new form, and add Title, click create form and nothing happens. The only two things running are gravity forms (new version 1.7.6) and Wordpress 3.5.2

For the theme conflict I don't understand how do this without messing the entire website up.

thanks...

9. David Peralty

Theme's include their own JavaScript and custom functions that can cause problems. Please try to completely isolate the error. Can you create a form without Cart66 integration and check to see if that works as expected in recording the data?

10. Everything is deactivated but gravity forms. Cart 66 is deactivated as well. All I'm trying to do now is just create a new form, but it doen'st go past the Title: and Description:

11. David Peralty

Did you change to a default WordPress theme as well? If so, I think it is time to e-mail me login credentials. Can you send me admin login details as well as a link to this forum thread so I can log in and take a look at what's happening? peralty@rocketgenius.com

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.