PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can't Edit Forms

1. jit50

I'm unable to edit forms. Clicking "Edit" does nothing. I'm using version 1.7.5 and the latest version of Wordpress. One peculiarity that I've noticed is that the Plugins page keeps telling me that I need to register Gravity Forms.

Forms on other sites are working fine. Is it possible that I've got an unsuccessful install associated with this site?

Posted 10 years ago on Friday June 14, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Is the browser reporting any JavaScript errors, are you running the latest versions of WordPress, Gravity Forms and any other plugins. Have you tried testing for a plugin/theme conflict. Is there sufficient available php/Wordpress memory, you can find out how to increase that by following the advice in this article http://www.nerdgrind.com/increase-wordpress-and-php-memory-limit/

Regards,
    Richard

3. jit50

No to the JavaScript errors. I'm using the latest versions of both Gravity Forms (1.7.5) and Wordpress (3.51). I have several other sites using this same theme (Thesis 1.85) and experience no issues with Gravity Forms.

4. jit50

Just checked the memory useage ... 44%