PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can't edit/save form, get 404 Error, Page not found????

1. Hi, I'm brand new to gravity forms...

I am able to edit the default new form with text. I went to add a radio button after, tried to save, and when I saved, I got Error 404, Page not found message!

wtf???

I checked for plugin conflicts and template conflicts. Didn't work with nothing enabled.

PLEASE HELP!

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday February 2, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hi, nicolesan,

Can you provided us with an admin login using the Contact Us form? This way we can go in and take a look and see what is going on. When using the Contact Us form, reference this forum topic so we know what the request goes with.

If you do not have any data associated with your forms yet, can you uninstall and re-install Gravity Forms?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday February 9, 2012 | Permalink
  3. This is a mod_security firewall issue. The mod_security settings on your server are blocking the Gravity Forms form editor AJAX from being able to execute. This occurs when mod_security settings are too restrictive. This is usually a simple change to make with your web host but you'll need to contact them in order to have them correct it.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday May 24, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.