PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can't save/update forms

1. lrsuccess

Hello,

When I try to modify an existing form then save/update it, it displays this: There was an error while saving your form. Please contact our support team. And does not save. It worked not so long ago on that same theme so I don't think it could be a theme conflict. Also, I tried deactivating all of my plugins but then again, it did not work. Could someone could take a look at this or knows how to fix that?

Thanks a lot!
    Have a great day!

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday April 1, 2012 | Permalink
  2. lrsuccess

Anyone?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday April 6, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Are you running the latest version of WP and GF?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday April 6, 2012 | Permalink
  4. lrsuccess

Yes, I do.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday April 7, 2012 | Permalink
  5. maadmaxx

WP 3.3.1 (PHP Memory 256MB :D, TwentyTen Theme)
    GF 1.6.3.3.4
    GF User Registration Add-on 1.4
    GF Campaign Monitor Add-On 1.9

I having a similar problem, except without the error message.

I just get a blank "frame"/page where the form edit used to be (the wp admin sidebar navigation is still visible).

I have added only a Name field from Advanced, so First Name/Last Name and set it to required.

When I add any other second field, it does not save.

I've tried this over an hour or two in Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera with the same result.

Must be unique to my install .... hmmm

6. maadmaxx

Not suprisingly, running two user profile custom field plugins at once is not a great idea. No surprises there.

I was testing out Cimy User Extra Fields because I wanted to add that functionality, but it seems like the User Registration Add-on covers the same ground potentially.

I haven't gotten that far, however, disabling Cimy enabled Gravity Forms to work again.

Chalk another one up to conflicting plugins. :D

7. Okay, thanks for the update. We'll keep an eye out for that one.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.