PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can't upgrade from form settings page

1. Eighteen months ago I purchased a single license, and now I would like to upgrade to a developer license. However, I can't upgrade via the form settings page because I used the single license to create a form for a client's website, and since the completion of the project they have deleted my user login (nice, I know, but it was a very security-conscious client who wanted all activity on the site to take place behind their firewall once it went live). Is there another way that I can upgrade?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 14, 2011 | Permalink
  2. You can upgrade from the My Account page here on the support site.

However, you can only upgrade if you registered with the email address associated with your license key. If you go to My Account and doesn't see a license key listed then that means you registered with the wrong email address.

If that is the case you can go to the My Account page and change your email address to the email address that you used to purchase Gravity Forms. This would be the email address the license key information was originally sent to. Then save your account settings and go to My Account again and your license key should appear with an Upgrade option.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 14, 2011 | Permalink