PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Can't View Info of Entries and Can't Update Gravity Forms

1. Here's my site: http://www.greencentury.com

LOVE the Gravity Form Plugin. I always use them for my sites. However, I can't view the info of any of my entries. This is, of course, a necessity for my client to be able to view the details of the entries. I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function gform_get_meta() in /homepages/14/d274214605/htdocs/Test_2/wp-content/plugins/gravity-forms-icontact/icontact.php on line 1340

I then tried to update Gravity Forms but got the following error:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class RGForms in /homepages/14/d274214605/htdocs/Test_2/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php on line 2202

I originally started developing this site offline, locally so I don't know why it's pointing to htdocs. Test_2 is the folder that holds all my Wordpress files, plugins, etc.

Please help, I don't know how to proceed.

Thanks in advance!

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday July 9, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing, the first error refers to the Gravity Forms iContact Add-on which was developed by a third-party. If you disable that plugin are you then able to update Gravity Forms.

Are WordPress, Gravity Forms and all other plugins up-to-date, if the problem still persists can you try the full plugin/theme conflict testing steps.

Regards,
    Richard

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday July 9, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.