PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Captcha not displaying

1. A couple weeks ago I asked this question and never got an answer from this priority support....I'm kinda upset. but i will ask again.

I have a captcha attached to this form and it is not displaying. It does display on the dashboard just fine, but not on my page. The other captchas on my other forms are working just fine. What gives?

https://firecu.net/apply-now/

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 6, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

The captcha is there and is working correctly, the reason it isn't being displayed is because you have located it in the 'Joint Owner Information' section which along with all the fields contained by it are being hidden by the conditional logic until the user selects 'Joint Account with Right of Survivorship'.

The way section break fields work are that they essentially contain all the fields placed beneath it in the form editor up to the next section break so when you apply conditional logic to it every field that is in that group is set to display:none which is why your captcha is being hidden.

To solve this you will need to add another section break directly above your captcha.

3. Richard Vav
    Administrator

You might also be able to get round it by adding the following css to your style sheet, but I am not 100% if it will play well with the conditional logic.

#field_2_43 {
    display: block !important;
    }
  4. Adding the section break worked perfectly. Thank you for your help.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.