PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Changing button style using CSS from my theme

1. andrew carbn

Hi Guys,

I have been reading up on how to change the button style to the same as the main css but still cant get my head round it.

Can anyone explain the basic steps to use the css from my wordpress theme because it doesnt make sense at the moment :)

I know where to find the css files and where to find the lines to edit ect. but just don't know where to being in changing it.

Cheers!

Posted 12 years ago on Friday October 21, 2011 | Permalink
  2. You do not change the CSS in the Gravity Forms plugin. You override the Gravity Forms styles by adding rules to your theme's stylesheet.

Right now, your theme and Gravity Forms CSS and working together to render your form. If you would like to change the look of it, please let us know what you want to do, and share a link to your site, and we'll be glad to help.

Always make the changes to the styles in your theme, in either the style.css or wherever your theme wants the CSS changes made.

A good explanation of how the CSS for the forms works can be found here:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Design_and_Layout

Posted 12 years ago on Friday October 21, 2011 | Permalink