PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic combined with Pricing Product field causes form to disappear

1. stanwich

Hello,
    I tried adding some pricing fields to an existing Gravity form. When clicking the "Preview Form" button in the admin or viewing the post the form is in on the front end site, the form disappears. This form works fine if I remove the pricing Product field.

I created a new form with fewer fields and determined that if I remove conditional logic from other non-pricing fields (or vice versa), the form shows up. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Of course, I want to use conditional logic with the form.

XML Export of my test form. Field ID 10, 11, 12 and 13 have conditional logic applied to Field 9. Delete field 9 or remove the conditional logic and the form shows up. Leave it as is and it doesn't work (at least on my theme.)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/4dy2gl

Thanks for your help!
    Steve

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday July 11, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Can you post a link to your form online please? Sounds like a jQuery or JavaScript error preventing the conditional logic from working.

You can also begin testing for theme and plugin conflicts here http://rkt.gs/testing

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 12, 2012 | Permalink
  3. stanwich

It was a plugin conflict. A weird problem as it did not show itself until after I tried implementing the new pricing functionality.

Thanks for your help!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 13, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Glad you were able to sort it out. Which plugin was the offending one?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 13, 2012 | Permalink
  5. Closed: no response.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday May 30, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.