PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional logic for one field hides entire form

1. Hello, I am using Gravity Forms on WordPress 3.4.2, and I have a couple of things not working correctly.

1) When I apply conditional logic for one single field, it applies a {display:none} style tag on the <form> element.
    2) Enhancement on <select> elements does not work (Chosen plugin does not load).
    3) Client-side validation does not work (though I don't know if it should be there at all).

Weird thing is, the preview of the form works fine, so I think the problem is that some resources are not loaded correctly into the page.

The wp_head() and wp_footer() are both fired correctly in the page. Are there any other hooks used by the plugin to load resources?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday November 30, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

1.) The Display:none is how we do conditional logic.
    2.) Can you link to your form on your site please?
    3.) When you say client side, we don't really include any client side validation in terms of pre-submission checks on data.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday November 30, 2012 | Permalink
  3. 1pp1k10k4m1

I have the same issue with the form not showing on conditional logic.

I understand the display:none is the way you guys do it, and that's cool, I bought the plugin because I trust you know better than me. However, I need it to work, and it isn't working. The wp_head() and wp_footer() appear to be correct in my page. I've also set ajax loading to false, thought there may be a conflict there. Anyway, it's not working, please help!

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday December 4, 2012 | Permalink
  4. @1pp1k10k4m1, I am going to close this topic as a duplicate of the other you have opened.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/advanced-fields-list-conidtional-logic-crashes-entire-form#post-99305

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday December 6, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.