PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic kills my form - possible Genesis conflict

1. First of all, I'm a long time GravityForms fan. I've used it successfully on a couple of different sites. But today I'm a bit frustrated. I spent about 2 hours creating a "wizard" style form using Conditional Logic.

http://www.shoppepro.com/sb-to-ult-checklist/

The form looked and worked great in the preview. Then once I placed it on my site, nothing. The form doesn't show. I duplicated the form and removed all the conditional logic and it shows just fine. But the second I add 1 conditional logic field it kills the whole form.

- I tested disabling each plugin, one by one. None of the plugins are causing the problem. Form still didn't work.

- I do use a Genesis child theme. I tried enabling just the plain Genesis parent theme and my form still didn't work.

- Enabled the WP twenty twelve theme and BOOM. My form worked just fine.

Now I've narrowed down that obviously it's a theme conflict. And not even just a child theme conflict, but it appears to be ANY Genesis theme. But now what? I ran my page code through http://www.jslint.com/ and it did not find any errors or conflicts.

Is there someone who can please help me troubleshoot the theme conflict?

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday July 2, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Nevermind. I figured it out. it was a third party javascript loading in my Genesis Footer.

3. David Peralty

Glad you were able to figure it out. I took a cursory glance last night and didn't see anything standing out to me either. All my best!

4. Thanks for replying, David!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.