PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic making form not load in Safari

1. We are getting an error on loading a form with conditional logic via Colorbox ONLY in safari. It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense and we decided to stop banging our heads against our desks and try and get some help.

Here's the error we are getting in Safari Dev Console:
    TypeError: Result of expression 'window["gf_form_conditional_logic"]' [undefined] is not an object.

A link to the page: http://dev.bizingenuity.com/homebase/admin-dashboard/

Click on the green checkmark under "appraisals under approval" in Safari and no form shows up. The ID is being passed to the form, etc., but for some reason, the conditional logic script is not getting it? All other forms work great in the colorbox. Embedding the form on it's own page (outside of ColorBox) works fine.

Any ideas?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 7, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi Bizingenuity,

This javascript error is likely the cause of this issue: http://grab.by/aiNq

If you fix that, your form should load as intended.

3. I cleared out that error, but the form still does not load. Safari is the only browser with an issue. It seems to not want to load the JS file within the colorbox window. Do you have any other ideas as to what it could be?

4. I am having a similar issue where I am loading the form via Fancybox from the www. domain name on a sub-domain of oc.. I have fixed the cross domain prevention and loaded the conditional_logic.js on the page calling the form. It gets the form ID but for some reason the window["gf_form_conditional_logic"] is not being set. If I load the page which the form is on that I am calling the conditional logic is added and window["gf_form_conditional_logic"] is created.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday October 23, 2011 | Permalink