PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic Multiple Levels - Stuck

1. So my form ( http://www.apparelgraphics.com/product-matrix/ ) works great... kinda.

Level one (Category) is just a drop down. Level two (product type) has conditional logic applied according to what is selected on the level one drop down. Level three (product) is the individual products themselves, which also have conditional logic applied according to the level two drop down. These 3 levels all work. Example:

Level one - T-shirts
    Level two - Unisex Gildan Ultra Cotton
    Level three - Product Details

The problem comes when Level one is changed to another selection (say Sweatshirts) the level three item from the previous selection still shows and as I select level two (a specific sweatshirt now) - that product will show in addition to the previous.

I need to know how to hide the entire level three (product) when level one changes. (essentially like resetting the form.)

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday June 30, 2011 | Permalink
  2. The basic problem you have is that nested conditional logic is not supported. What you need to do is apply the Level one condition to your Level three fields. So lets say you currently have a level 3 field that applies to "Unisex Gildan Ultra Cotton".

Your conditional logic should look like the following:
    SHOW field when ALL the following matches:
    - Level One is "T-shirts"
    - Level Two is "Unisex Gildan Ultra Cotton"

It is redundant, but it gets around the limitation that the conditional logic currently have.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday June 30, 2011 | Permalink