PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic Not Working with ie9

1. megan86

Hi

I am having trouble with the conditional logic for a form I have made. It works perfectly in Safari, but it won't work properly in IE9. If you check it out in both browsers and select the different options and see how that effects the drop down below it you will see what I am talking about. It is working properly in Safari and this is how I need it to work in IE9. I have many products to make using the same sort of options, so I really need to get this fixed. Is there anyway that I can send my web address through a private post as the site is not live yet? Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday July 15, 2012 | Permalink
  2. megan86

Hi \, can anybody please help me? Who should I contact to get this working?

Thanks
    Megan

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday July 15, 2012 | Permalink
  3. megan86

Hi, please let me know what I should do to fix this problem?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 16, 2012 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Can you e-mail me the link to the form, as well as a link to this discussion thread to peralty@rocketgenius.com and I'll take a look?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 16, 2012 | Permalink
  5. megan86

""""I did, and I saw the same issue you did. I've submitted a bug report to the development team to see if we can get this sorted out for our next release(s).

All my best,
    David"""

Ok Thanks David for sending me this and all your help so far, but I still have a few questions that I would really love some answers for:
    - What should I do in the mean time?
    - Is there anything that I can do to get this issue working?
    - If you can't help me can you please suggest someone that can?
    - How long is it until the next release????

I really look forward to a reply from someone please!! Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 19, 2012 | Permalink
  6. David Peralty

I've replied to you via e-mail. I have contacted the developers in hopes of getting you a fix.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 19, 2012 | Permalink
  7. megan86

Hi David

Just wondered if you had heard back from the developers?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday July 22, 2012 | Permalink
  8. megan86

Hi David

Just wondered if you had heard back from the developers?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 23, 2012 | Permalink
  9. David Peralty

Can you e-mail a form export of that form to peralty@rocketgenius.com so I can pass it to the developers? We are seeing different results in our tests than what you are getting.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 23, 2012 | Permalink
  10. megan86

Hi David

I have sent the report, please let me know if you need anything else. Look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday July 25, 2012 | Permalink
  11. David Peralty

I'm going to spend some time on this again today. On our tests, conditional logic is working in IE9. I've received an export of your form yesterday. I will be trying it on my various test environments today.

12. megan86

Ok, well it still isn't working when I try it out on my computer. I would really like to have this fixed by the weekend if at all possible as I would like to keep adding new products and I really need this working. Thanks for everything and I hope you find some answers with your testing today.

13. megan86

Hi David, how did the testing go?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 26, 2012 | Permalink
  14. megan86

Is there anyway that this can be fixed? Is there someone that I can contact and pay to correct this problem? I really need to find a solution. It is ridiculous waiting 2 weeks for an answer. Please help me to get this issue sorted out,,,,,,it has dragged on long enough and I want to keep working on my site. Is there anyway that I can get priority support? Who should I contact to fix this? Please help me out - I really have tried to be as patient as possible but this is getting beyond a joke.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 27, 2012 | Permalink
  15. David Peralty

Conditional Logic works in IE9 in all of my test environments. I am talking to the developers right now about what could cause your specific problem in IE9. I might need to go on your WordPress install and change a few settings to see if I can isolate the issue. I'm sorry about the delay, but we haven't been able to recreate/isolate the problem as of yet.

16. David Peralty

Okay, one of the developers has been able to replicate your problem. He will hopefully have a solution today.

17. megan86

That is great, look forward to hearing from you! :)

18. megan86

Have you got any news on the solution??

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 30, 2012 | Permalink
  19. Megan, I have sent you an email with a bug fix. For other users with this issue, please open up a new support topic and we will send you the same bug fix (if it applies).

Posted 11 years ago on Monday July 30, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.