PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic Problems IE9 with signature field

1. tcs

Conditional logic that is working on FF, Chrome, Safari etc is breaking on IE9. I am using GF 1.6.4.4 with WP 3.3.2

My form has the signature field. When I remove the signature field the conditional logic starts working just fine all of a sudden on IE9. I get the same issue even with 2010 theme, other plugins disabled and with noconflict mode set.

Poking around with IE developer console I do see some js errors. The same errors are apparent on other browsers but don't seem to cause any damage to the form. I think these errors may be terminal for my forms logic on IE

My form has quite a lot of conditional logic and some hooks and pre-population so I have a simple one here http://bit.ly/KcgjD5 where you should see the errors on a console (after proceeding to page 2). The basic conditional logic on this form is still working but you will see the js errors.

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'chosen'
    ss.js?ver=1.0.beta1, line 8 character 12790

and

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'chosen'
    gravityforms.js?ver=1.6.4.4, line 655 character 13

Removing the signature field results in no js errors and my complex conditional logic working fine on IE9.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday May 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. tcs

A new version of the plugin was provided to me and it corrects this problem.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday August 24, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Thank you for the update.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday August 24, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.