PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional Logic with Paypal Donation Support

1. I am creating a form that allows people to donate in three different ways. When they select one of the options, I used conditional logic to show one of the three different donation fields. When you hit submit and the form takes you to paypal, it is showing all three field titles in the header for the order inforamation. Is there a way for me to pass only the donation field information for the one they have selected?

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday September 14, 2011 | Permalink
  2. This issue is corrected in Gravity Forms v1.6 which is currently a beta release.

Gravity Forms v1.6 also deprecates the Donation field. Instead of the Donation field you would use the Product Field. We have removed the Donation field.

This won't impact existing forms that use the Donation field, they will continue to work. You just won't be able to add new Donation fields to existing or new forms because it's no longer in the form editor.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday September 21, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.