PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Conditional notification

1. Hi,
    Based on my previous query regarding conditional code for notifications. Well my goal is to not to show the field in email notification which user didnt insert any value in.
    For example I have 20 text fields and user just inserted values in 5 fields then in my email I should just see 5 fields with values. not all 20 fields with 5 of them have values and 15 has blank values.
    This is the code I am using in the message area of "Notifications". I am trying to hide the entire row of "Airconditioner Large" in email if user doesnt put any value in it. But if user put the value in this field then the entire row should show up.
    But when I do that then no matter if i insert any value or not it doesnt show in the email notification. Can you please look my code and let me know if I am missing any thing.

[gravityforms action="conditional" merge_tag="{AirConditioner Large:20} condition="isnot" value=""]<tr><td>AirConditioner Large</td><td>{AirConditioner Large:20}</td><td>{Volume:42}</td><td>{Weight:41}</td></tr>[/gravityforms]

<tr><td>AirConditioner Small</td><td>{AirConditioner Small:25}</td><td>{Volume:43}</td><td>{Weight:45}</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Dehumidifier</td><td>{Dehumidifier:29}</td><td>{Volume:44}</td><td>{Weight:46}</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Dishwasher</td><td>{Dishwasher:488}</td><td>{Volume:489}</td><td>{Weight:490}</td></tr>

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday February 27, 2013 | Permalink
  2. I thought based on this topic the issue was taken care of?
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/email-notification-customization#post-154510

If you like, please export this form (go to the Forms menu, then Import/Export, then the top center menu item "Export Forms") and email the XML file to me at chris@rocketgenius.com - I will take a look at how you have the notifications configured.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday March 4, 2013 | Permalink
  3. I have sent you the xml on your email.
    Well it seems like this issue hasn't resolved

Posted 11 years ago on Monday March 4, 2013 | Permalink
  4. I have emailed you the XML of the form

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 5, 2013 | Permalink
  5. I tried to import your form but it did not work on my server. Can you please send a WordPress administrator login to chris@rocketgenius.com and I will check it on your site. Thank you.

6. I have emailed you the login informations

7. I logged in and copied form 10 to what is now form 14. I submitted a test from the form preview and I received an admin notification of only form fields which were submitted with no blank lines. I emailed you a copy of the notification.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday March 6, 2013 | Permalink