PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

confirmation message doesn't work

1. thinkamap

Please help.
    either options for 'confirmation message' on my web forms doesn't work.
    how can i identify where the error reside?

I think is a conflict between gravityforms an my theme (http://themeforest.net/item/london-creative-portfolio-blog-wp-theme/70613)

Can somebody help me?
    Here is the link of my web and the test form: http://ciudadanocientifico.org/test-form/

Thanks,
    VĂ­ctor

Posted 13 years ago on Saturday December 18, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Have you tried switching your theme back to the default theme. If not, do that and see if the form works properly. If so, you'll know it's this theme that is the problem. If the form still isn't working properly, it could be a plugin conflict.

I would guess that some script in this theme is preventing the form from submitting.. that's what it looks like.

Are you receiving successful submissions from the form?

Posted 13 years ago on Saturday December 18, 2010 | Permalink
  3. thinkamap

Thanks for your immediate respond.
    unfortunately, the problem is with the theme. I switched back to the default theme and everything works fine. Even though, I'm receiving successful submissions from the form.
    I'm not a programmer, so I feel in a dead end here.
    Any suggestion on what can I do to resolve this conflict will be highly appreciate.
    Gracias!

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday December 19, 2010 | Permalink
  4. I'll take a look but can't guarantee anything. Have you contacted the theme developer to see if they could assist you?

5. thinkamap

Thank you very much Kevin. Both the 'theme' and 'GravityForms' are essential to my project.

6. thinkamap

I uncheck the 'Enable AJAX Option' and now it works.
    I hope to find out what is causing the conflict. But for now, it is fine.
    Thanks Kevin