PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

conflict with other pluginn

1. cinisli

hello,

i just bought GF. my problem is the GF is not working when i delete WordPress User Frontend plugin. when i deactive the WordPress User Frontend plugin GF wont upload images. i have to enable WordPress User Frontend plugin to use GF fully functional

any ideas?

thanks in advance

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday May 30, 2012 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Sorry, you are saying that Gravity Forms breaks (is unable to upload images) when you remove a plugin from WordPress? Is there an uninstall option built into the plugin to remove all the options it may have added to WordPress? What is your upload directory for files? Do you get any errors when uploading?

3. cinisli

yes thats right GF breakes when i remove WordPress User Frontend plugin. there is no uninstall option.

now i look, there are 2 upload folder. 2012 and gravity-form. but the uploaded images stands in both directory.

i get no errors, just the images are not visible.

thanks

4. David Peralty

Which uploads folder is in your WordPress Settings? It sounds like the WordPress User Frontend hijacked the uploads somehow and has created an issue for you. Have you contacted the plugin developer about this issue? You should let him know that other plugins that manage file uploading are broken when his plugin is disabled due to some setting he has potentially changed.

5. David Peralty

Try changing your upload path back to wp-content/upload using the following hook:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Gform_upload_path