PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Consistency in look and feel - Datepicker, stock jQueryUI vs. GF

1. m2mannix

I'm developing a site that has a form in the header that fires off to a third party reservations site where I'm using the stock jQueryUI Datepicker, as seen in this screen capture:

https://admin.mannixmarketing.com/jing/2012-11-27_1013.png

I also then have a page that has a form on it where I'm using the Gravity Forms version of the Datepicker, as seen in this screen capture:

https://admin.mannixmarketing.com/jing/2012-11-27_1021.png

Is there a way to either disable the Gravity Forms version of the Datepicker so I can use the stock jQueryUI, or is there a way to use the GF version in the form in my header?

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday November 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I'm sure there is probably a way to call the Gravity Forms datepicker in your header by finding the path to it in the source of the page. I don't know of a way to include a custom (in your case, stock) datepicker.

You could also copy the style rules from the default datepicker and paste them into your theme's stylesheet, and make them more specific than the ones that come with Gravity Forms, so one set of styles is applied to the datepicker (all stock styles.)

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday November 29, 2012 | Permalink
  3. m2mannix

Chris, thanks. I did the second of the two. It wasn't an issue to me, but the designer didn't like it when we got to QA.

Cheers!

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday November 29, 2012 | Permalink
  4. It's an interesting situation. I would have demanded they be the same in the final version as well :-)

Cheers

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday December 1, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.