PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Content template not collecting all values

1. I've got a form that does this:

I've got a conditional logic that will show one of two drop down menus. each menu is a list of companies. if the user selects from one list, that company is put into the content template of the body. if the user happens to select from the sponsor list, that company is put into the content template instead. both are setup identical. heres how the content template looks:
    {Member Company:5}{Sponsor Company:2}

so based on conditional logic, one of those companies will populate the template. However, i can only get member companies to populate. sponsor companies are not populating at all... even if i take member companies out of the template.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday August 1, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Can you export this form as XML and email it to me at chris@rocketgenius.com - I would like to install it and see if I can recreate the problem. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday August 2, 2012 | Permalink