PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Create a Test/Quiz

1. Is it possible to create a test/quiz and gravity forms could calculate the results. It would be great to be able to add these "result fields" together at the end and show a total. For example, this total would be the user's test score and = a pass or fail test result.

Is this possible?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday May 23, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Any ideas on this?

3. Gravity Forms does not currently support calculations. We would like to do a Quiz/Test Add-On in the future to support scoring, but currently it isn't a supported feature. It may be possible with custom jQuery, but that would make it so it could be manipulated also so it probably wouldn't be ideal.

4. Thanks for the feedback.

5. tempoblog

i think that Quiz/Test Add-On is a perfect idea...!

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday July 2, 2011 | Permalink
  6. allmyhoney

I to would be looking for this. Might there be a way for 3 people to do a quiz and each user actually seems a different order/set of 10 questions. So what I mean is that there might be 100 questions added to the form but at any one time of doing the quiz you get a different set of 10 questions. I think for an assessment or quiz this is key.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday September 4, 2011 | Permalink
  7. I think a test/quiz add-on would be an amazing feature!!

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 20, 2012 | Permalink