PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Credit Card Acceptance Question

1. nassroperlaw

I would like to use my CC company that already handles all my CC swipes. They offer an online option for web sites. Assuming they are willing to give me everything on their end that is needed, is there a way to integrate their cart into the form? Or at the very least, to simply grab any generated Total amount and use that number as the total to be charged? (even if it means putting it in the web site and not the form itself)

I would like to stick with a company that I know and trust and frankly, paypal feels a bit ghetto - especially since I'm selling legal services.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 7, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Something like this would have to be done as a customization using the available API hooks and filters. Just like we have a PayPal Add-On, you would have to have an Add-On created to integrate with the 3rd party payment processor you want to work with. So it would require custom development.

We provide developer documentation here:

http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Developer_Docs

And our existing Add-Ons could be used as a guide/blueprint to create a new Add-On.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday July 7, 2011 | Permalink