PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

CSS, change font size and style

1. HI,
    I have purchased Gravity Forms. I want to change the font and size of my form labels. I have read that I need to change the class but what I can't find is where i should change that. There are several css files and I don't know which one. I tried to enter it in the css class field for each label but it doesn't work. Can you please explain how i can do this as I can't find it in your documentation. Also you say to change the class names but how do i do what are the different class names?
    Thank you for your help.
    Magali

Posted 10 years ago on Monday July 8, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Hi Magali,

You can find examples of how to adjusting various aspects of the forms in the documentation:

As for the 'CSS Class Name' setting on each field, you only enter your custom class names here or the CSS Ready Classes, not actual CSS, any custom CSS styles you want to use to adjust your form would be placed in your theme's style.css file or wherever you are instructed to place custom CSS.

If you provide a link to your form we can provide more specific advice.

Regards,
    Richard

3. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Closed as handling in other topic http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/customising-font-in-css-stylesheet-for-form-labels

Reason for unable to post again was your email address didn't match paypal email address used to purchase plugin.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.