PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

CSS messed up? Checkboxes on every field?

1. Hi guys
    I've read other tickets concerning "css messed up" and they won't help, so sorry but here's another ticket about that :S I'm sure it's not a GF bug but some sort of incompatibility with theme's css...I have tried enabling/disabling CSS output and no help at all. Here you can see on the sidebar how the form looks like: http://testinglabs.es/clinicapeydro/ There's like a checkbox on every field (?)

Thanks in advance as usual!

Posted 11 years ago on Monday June 18, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Hey there Elena!

Looks like this is the culprit. So it is something coming from your theme. First time I've seen this one, not sure what the idea is behind this, but if you don't need it elsewhere I'd just get rid of it altogether.

3. Hi there Sensei,
    I can't seem to be able to find that path with Firebug Lite (I'm useless, not that Firebug Lite sucks), so do you mind telling me what I should be getting rid of? :D
    Gracias!

4. ahahhhh, with Firebug (firebug firebug :D) I saw the path...let's see if I can find that in the directory, really weird! thanks Robbie!

5. No problem Elena, looks like you got it working! :)

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.