PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Custom fields

1. aaronpatrickmichaud

I am assuming that Gravity forms can be used for more that demographics and fields can be customized to allow for other uses, correct?

Does the information collected go into a specified sql database? Is there a way to import/ export information from the database?

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday July 30, 2011 | Permalink
  2. @aaronpatrickmichaud - I'm not sure what your first question is referring to. Gravity Forms can be used for anything you'd use a form submission for. Please post your use case and I can point you to someone who may have used it in a similar manner.

Yes, the information goes into specific Gravity Forms tables in your WordPress installation.

Yes, you can export entries from the database. There is currently no way to import entries.

Please post what you're trying to use Gravity Forms for and we can let you know how easily it can be done.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday July 30, 2011 | Permalink