PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Customizing Form

1. asktutor

I just installed gravity forms yesterday and I think it works great but I have a big problem. The style is very ugly, how can I customize the look of it.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday February 9, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Got a link to your form by chance? Are you outputting our stylesheet in the plugin settings? Once you got a link could you explain what you are looking to do and how comfortable are you with CSS?

3. asktutor

This is my site asktutorial(dot)com/contacto/, I just like to see how it looks with borders, and I don't know why the captcha doesn't show in spanish, I already selected that option into captcha advanced settings.

4. I see borders on your form:

http://grab.by/bSTA

Have you already figured that part out? I'll find out about the captcha language.

5. If you want to email me at rob@rocketgenius.com I can send you a fix for the captcha if you are OK with running a beta version of the plugin.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday February 15, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.