PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Date field entry on page 3 jumps user back to page 2?

1. Meredy

When filling out a long 4 page form, user can't get form to move through page 3 without it popping back to page 2 --especially when entering dates in dd mm year format. Is there a bug in date field?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday July 25, 2011 | Permalink
  2. There is no known bug with the date field. Please post a link to the form so we can see the form and try submitting a test.

3. Meredy

I changed the field to a plain text field and the problem went away. I wonder if it was because I was using the date for user to enter "Date employed from" and another that said "date employed to" so dates might be really old -- like 05/05/2000 or 03/03/1993 ?

4. There are known issues, in order to debug the issue we'd need to see it happening so we can see what is going on. If you can duplicate that form, change it back to how it was where the problem was happening and embed it on a test page and send us a link to that page we'd be glad to take a look.