PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Date field without Day field

1. I'd like to collect a month and year, but not the date. All the custom configurations include MM-DD-YY but not MM-YY. Can I use the Date field and hide it in CSS, or should I go another route? Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday December 17, 2011 | Permalink
  2. How about two text fields with an input mask to ensure numbers in the proper format, or number fields, with an allowable range?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink
  3. I'm adding myself to this, wishing we could select MM-YY.

For that matter, where is the American MM-DD-YYYY? Only choice there is with slashes or periods.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday March 1, 2012 | Permalink
  4. I completely agree, I also need MM-YY.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday March 12, 2012 | Permalink
  5. @Chris, you mention

two text fields with an input mask to ensure numbers in the proper format
    Can you give us a link to an explanation to get us started?

I'd like to build a new field type with two small text-boxes separated by a '-' like @pnommensen's request.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 9, 2012 | Permalink
  6. I ended up following Chris's suggestion as a workaround, having additional date configuration options would be a welcome new feature.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday April 18, 2012 | Permalink
  7. David Peralty

Please feel free to post this in the Feature Requests section so we can gauge interest. :) Glad you found an acceptable solution.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday April 19, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.