PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Different Forms, Different Currencies

1. I'm really happy with Gravity Forms + PayPal Add-On and have a minor feature request:

The ability to choose the currency of the form on the form itself.

Right now, I'm able to choose different currencies by going to the Gravity Forms settings and choosing 'Currency'. However, that changes the currency selection across all forms. Would it be possible to have currency selection be form specific?

Posted 13 years ago on Saturday February 26, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, we will add to the feature idea list and see how we can better handle currency in a future release. Initially it was designed similar to most ecommerce apps where you set a base currency, but I can see how it can be useful to select the currency on a form by form basis.

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday February 27, 2011 | Permalink
  3. webmasterkdun

This would be a good feature indeed. We need it as our donors come from different countries and prefer to select their currency of choice.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday March 16, 2011 | Permalink
  4. What about including the currency as a selection or handled through some type of conditional logic? I use WPML with multilingual sites and would the PayPal forms to be presented with the correct currency based on what language the site is being displayed in. The form on each page is actually the same form, just translated through WPML through their Gravity Forms translation plugin.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday June 10, 2011 | Permalink
  5. Where do things stand with paypal and currency? Is there a way to let the user choose change the currency or have it update based on the users address?

This is also a case of non profit donations

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday March 21, 2012 | Permalink