PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Different products with same options

1. Hi there,

How would you do this?

For a customer (catering company) I want to make a order form.
    There are different rolls (bread), for instance ham, cheese, ham/cheese. They have a fixed price.
    Then the customer can choose what kind of roll they want (pistolet, carree, pyramid) some rolls cost extra. There are 7 kinds of rolls the customer can choose from.

In excel you would have the product (with base price) in column A and the different options in columns B to H, where the customer can put the desired numbers in.

In Gravityforms I see the product field and the option field, but if the prices of the options change you have to alter about 50 fields.

Any suggestions on how to do this of is this not possible with gravityforms? Hope I've made myself clear :).

An example of how I want it can be found here: http://www.vanbuurencatering.nl/bestelformulier/broodjesbestel.htm

Thank you!

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 1, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Because Gravity Forms is not designed to be a full e-commerce solution or shopping cart, management of the products and options may require some manual work, as you have found out, to maintain the prices across all the options.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday February 4, 2013 | Permalink
  3. I know it's not a full e-commerce solution, and that isn't the goal of the form.
    The form just needs to be mailed to the company with all the options.

Can you give me a hint how to accomplisch this?

4. Your second question and your first are not asking the same thing. I thought the issue was being able to manage the changes in price, should there be any?

The entry can be emailed to the company with all the options, after the form is submitted. Is that not happening for you right now?