PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Discount

1. Thanks for a great plugin - one simple question is it possible to make %-discount.

So basically rates of 10-20-30-40% discount on the total amount or on all the items before they are totalled up.

Saw you can create a negative amounts to create discounts is this really the only way?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday November 8, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I was able to add a product with a price of $100, then add an option (I used a radio button and checked it by default) and gave it a value of - $20, which resulted in a total of $80 per widget. Does that approach work for you?

If you are using the PayPal Add-on, you could instead use this 3rd party add-on which was created by a Gravity Forms customer: https://github.com/curtismchale/Coupons-for-Gravity-Forms

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday November 18, 2012 | Permalink
  3. reegerss

What about adding options that are (say) +15% or +30%?

I've got products that work like that and its a pain adding 15 X 4 products instead of just adding 15 X %'s

Need a solution. thanks

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday January 5, 2013 | Permalink
  4. This is not currently a feature of Gravity Forms. However, the feature has been requested in the past and the development team is looking into it.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday January 6, 2013 | Permalink
  5. Hi Chris,
    can you give us a timeframe when we can expect this functionality? Coupons for Gravity Forms plugin seems to be broken and I would expect that this functionality is part of GF developer license anyway.

Thanks for the great plugin and hope to see this feature implemented very soon.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday January 19, 2013 | Permalink
  6. We don't speculate on release dates any longer, however I expect it will be released soon.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 28, 2013 | Permalink