PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Discounts

1. What is the best way to apply a discount that will be compatible with PayPal? I've tried modifying the item price with javascript, but validation seems to be throwing an error when I submit the form. I also figured out how to calculate a separate product price with a negative value, and that affects the Total field on the form, but it doesn't get submitted to PayPal. So, can anyone tell me how to acheive this, please? I'm desparate. Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday January 3, 2013 | Permalink
  2. You're right about the validation error when you modify the price with JavaScript.

How are you calculating your separate product price and adding that to your total? Can you post a link to the page on your site where the form is embedded, and can you post the calculations you used to figure the discount?

Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday January 3, 2013 | Permalink