PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Display List of all Quizzes

1. Is there an easy way to display a list of all Quizzes that have been created?

I would like to have one page that lists all of the available quizzes with a link to a page to display the quiz.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 15, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Each quiz is really just a Gravity Form, and each form needs to be embedded in a WordPress post or page. Therefore, you would need to output a list of pages that contain a form with a quiz. There is no way for wp_list_pages to know if your page contains or form, of if that form contains a quiz. I think I would give the page a tag or category of 'quiz' then output a list of all pages with the tag (or category) of quiz. That way, one page can list all pages where a quiz is embedded, based on how you categorized or tagged the page.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday May 27, 2013 | Permalink
  3. We have a similar problem

We use most of our gravity forms as subcription forms. So we would like to have a list of all subscriptions and an overview, if there are any entries and how many are left. With the filter you can add this information for each form, but how can we do that in a list?

The list could be implemented in a post or page.

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 31, 2013 | Permalink
  4. David Peralty

Gravity Forms doesn't have any way to list available forms, nor list both how many entries have been completed and how many entries are left. There is a third party plugin that lists where forms are being used... http://wordpress.org/plugins/gravity-forms-find-my-forms/

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 31, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.