PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Does GF have Email Validation yet?

1. James Thomson

Hi

I'm about ready to buy the GF Developer License but wanted to check when its set to get email validation?

This particular feature is very important to me and stopping my purchase.

Thanks

James.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday March 31, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I'm assuming by email validation you are meaning an email is sent to the user to validate that their email exists and they have to click on a link in order to verify the email. Correct?

If so, in which context are you wanting this feature? For User Registration purposes for user validation/activation? Or are you wanting to use email validation for any form?

The User Registration Add-On will be updated with user email validation/activation as part of the next feature release for that Add-On that will also introduce some other powerful new features. It is in active development and will be released within the next 30-45 days.

We are also planning on creating an Add-On specifically for doing email validation on non-User Registration forms. So that you can verify a users email address and the entry will reflect that the email has been verified. This Add-On will not be introduced until later this year.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday May 11, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.