PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Download older versions?

1. Naatan

I'm having trouble using Gravity Forms 1.6 in combination with WPML and would like to downgrade to 1.5 to see if this solves my problem.

Problem is, I can't find any download links for older versions.

Can I still download 1,5 somewhere?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday November 4, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Downloads for older versions are not available.

What sort of problem are you having with WPML, and what version of WPML are you using? David Smith here was working on a problem with that plugin, and I wonder if it's the same issue.

3. Naatan

The problem is that gravity forms that are embedded through shortcodes are not translated to the active language.

4. This was the other problem. It's not the same thing:
    http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/v16-conflict-with-wpml-240

What version of WPML are you using?

5. Naatan

Read the title of this post as well as my original post. It's pretty obvious what version I am using ... :p

Btw, I've found the cause of the issue, but not a solution:

http://forum.wpml.org/topic.php?id=5309&replies=1#post-25115

Posted 12 years ago on Monday November 7, 2011 | Permalink
  6. I'll have the developers take a look at this. Thanks for reporting it.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 8, 2011 | Permalink
  7. Hello Nathan,
    This seems like a bug with the WPML plugin.
    We normally don't send out older versions of the plugin, but if it will solve your problem with WPML, I am OK with it. Please send me an email to alex@rocketgenius.com and I will send it your way.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 8, 2011 | Permalink
  8. Naatan

Hi Alex, thank you, but I think I'll be alright with the workaround I posted on the WPML forums.

As for who is causing the bug, I'd say WPML definitely is the one that should be repairing their plugin, at the same time though, the fact that Gravity Forms is re-rendering a form upon submission via AJAX isn't helping anyone either .. ;) (and this is basically what I disabled, as part of the workaround).

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 9, 2011 | Permalink
  9. Thanks for the additional information Naatan.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 9, 2011 | Permalink