PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Drop down enhanced user interface disabled on validation failure

1. waldhorn

When adding a dropdown list to a form and selecting 'Enable enhanced user interface', the field's enhanced UI behaves as expected until the form fails a validation test during submission--at which point the dropdown's UI reverts to a regular select input.

I've tested for conflicts by disabling all WP add-ins and reverting to a standard WP theme, so it appears that this might be a Gravity bug.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 16, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

I had this same problem, I found that it only occurs when ajax is enabled. If you disable ajax in the shortcode on your page you should find that the enhanced ui is retained when validation fails.

3. Hi Waldhorn,

We have a fix for this. Send an email to david@rocketgenius.com with a reference to this thread and I will get you the latest version.