PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Drop down showing first taxonomy

1. graphical_force

Hello, I have a form where I have a drop down that will allow what users to choose what category they want to have their post in. The issue is that it is showing the first category twice. The first one is selectable but does not actually add the users post to that category. The second one is selectable also and it does add it the category. I would prefer to not have the first one or have it add it to the category. I have tried to delete it (the first one) but it keeps returning.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday January 9, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Can you link to your form so we can see it in action?

3. graphical_force

Sure, it is in development here: http://mosswebprojects.com/bride/register-as-a-vendor/ You will need to register first.

thanks.

4. graphical_force

Nevermind, we chose to offer checkboxes instead since it offers multiple choice.

Thanks.

5. David Peralty

Still strange that you had that issue. Glad you found a workable solution though. All my best!

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday January 10, 2013 | Permalink