PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

drop down styling showing up weird

1. Our drop-down menus on our form (on the first page of a form) are not looking like the other drop-down menus on the other pages of the form.

I've tried to inspect the code and it looks like on main difference is that the drop-down menus on the first page have a CSS style "yaselect-current" applied to them, whereas drop-down menus on further pages don't have this. So far it looks like "yaselect" is some jQuery library. It looks like wordpress may be applying some CSS theming to the first page of our form, but not on the subsequent (ajax-loaded) pages?

The end result is that the drop-down is broken/not very functional on mobile devices.

We're using WordPress 3.5.1 and the latest Gravity Forms plugin.

I've tried to check our theme to disable styling of drop-down menus and whatnot, but I can't find any setting for this. It looks like it could be related to something WordPress is doing more than Gravity Forms, but I don't know at this point.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday March 7, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

Can you please post a link to your form?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday March 7, 2013 | Permalink