PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Duplicate Form Content in Email Notifications

1. http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/duplicated-form-contents-in-email-notification

Same problem. Can someone help me too?

Maybe make the solution public as well? :)

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 16, 2011 | Permalink
  2. I will bring this to David's attention so he can respond. He resolved it via email in that case, but didn't post the solution.

Have you already tested for theme and plugin conflicts? http://rkt.gs/testing

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink
  3. HI Aple,

The issue in the thread linked above was the user was including the {all_fields} merge tag twice in the notification. Perhaps you are doing the same? :)

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday December 20, 2011 | Permalink
  4. It's a live site so I'm wary of disabling all the themes/plugins.

I'm not including the {all_fields} merge tag at all in the notification.

Any other suggestions? Thanks guys.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 22, 2011 | Permalink
  5. If you do not have the all_fields merge tag in your notification, how does the content for the notification get there? If you're using custom code to create the notification, I would look at that. Or post it here and see if we can help you with it. You can disable that code temporarily, and use the all_fields merge tag to see if that's the problem.

There have also been plugin conflicts in the past, notable Facebook Connect, that would send multiple notifications, but not the content twice in a notification, not that I know of.

Please let us know more about your setup. The more specific information you can share the more specific our answers can be.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 23, 2011 | Permalink