PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Dynamic Poplulation not working when fields set to Admin Only

1. andrew carbn

Hi Guys,

I have looked around for an answer to this but still can't figure out why my fields are being populated when they are Visible, but not when set to Admin Only.

If you have a look at the beginning of the form process starting on this page: http://www.namebadgesdirect.co.uk/badge-styles/printed-name-badges

After clicking on 'Order Securely Online' You will see it takes you to confirm the quantity etc. which will then take those choices again along to the next page (step 2 of 3) for taking payment (unfinished). When I have the fields set to Visible then the price calculates fine, but when set to Admin Only, the price is incorrect.

FYI: I am using the Conditional Logic feature for choices and I am not using page breaks, just wanted to use the cool lookin' progress meters :)

Any ideas? Is this a conflict with Dynamic Population and Admin Only?

Cheers.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday October 29, 2011 | Permalink
  2. andrew carbn

Dont worry... I have now just used page breaks and will not have to use the hidden fields.

Someone told me it was a good idea to capture the name and email first, but I have read it's bad practice and doesn't look very trustworthy. So there you go! :)

3. There you go. Glad you found a work around. Thanks for the update.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.