PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Dynamically Populate Addresses

1. I need to ask people for a billing address, and then a shipping address. Often this is the same. Is there a way I can populate the shipping address (the second address I ask for) from the billing address, without creating two forms (and creating a query from the first form?

I appreciate any help.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday June 1, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Has anyone done something like this?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday June 4, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Hi Trichards,

I actually have a solution for this developed as a "perk". The plugin is not yet ready for public release; however, if you email me I can get you a pre-beta version by tomorrow evening.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday June 5, 2012 | Permalink
  4. I left you a message on your website with my email address. Would be happy to test and provide feedback on the perk.

Thank you,
    Thomas

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday June 6, 2012 | Permalink
  5. I need something similar...pull the address from one field into the billing address field (IF) different than the other address...I signed up for the Perk as well.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday September 20, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.