PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

email not yet registered

1. Anonymous
    Unregistered

I have created two forms on my site (www.ruok.com) that use PayPal. I am currently testing the site using PayPal's sandbox testing environment Every thing seemed to work fine except I never received a notification email from the form. I looked in the entries log for the transaction and found this statement under system:

"Payment is pending. Amount: $999.00. Transaction Id: 67L53191P2593222D. Reason: The payment is pending because it was made to an email address that is not yet registered or confirmed"

The PayPal testing environment did require me to use a fictitious email address (which they provided) when creating a user account Both forms on the sited are still in "test" mode, so feel free to play with them. Any thoughts or ideas?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday November 19, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Sounds like you are using the PayPal sandbox incorrectly. Can you try making the form live and creating a test transaction of a smaller amount?

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday November 20, 2012 | Permalink